To better serve you, we seek to understand the basics of your business. Additionally, it is important you understand the core beliefs Energy Vision adheres to:
- Actual price must be identified and supplied. Too many companies are routinely taken advantage of by their supplier when they purchase supply. Energy price volatility is extreme and 10% intra-day movement is not uncommon. Energy Vision is an independent company that will not profit from your transaction. Further, with real-time trading tools we will identify price and hold your supplier accountable to give you the greatest price transparency possible.
- Focus on areas of expertise. With a combined eighty plus years of experience in the transmission, distribution, marketing, trading, and utility sectors of the energy industry Energy Vision is focused on an arena it understands and can derive value for its clients.
- Free advice isn’t free. The client should be the only source of revenue for the service provider. Many of our competitors offer consulting services for free; however, they generally receive commission from the supplier recommended to the client. Naturally, the selection process shifts from whoever offers the best service and price to those offering the best commission to the free service provider.
- Objectivity is essential. Having your energy supplier inform you what to pay is akin to asking a car salesperson what you should pay. Energy Vision does not sell commodity nor receive any compensation from such transactions and that is true objectivity.
- Services must be guaranteed. Energy Vision’s team is competent and capable of providing the ultimate in energy procurement, hedging, and asset optimization solutions. With our years in the industry, we are very aware of the offerings of other energy service providers and are not afraid to compete to show you that we are the best service provider in the industry. Furthermore, we guarantee our service so you are assured performance and not encumbered with long-term and risky agreements for energy services.
- Energy should be treated as an asset. Energy should be viewed as an asset and not simply a necessary evil. We doubt anyone is ever completely happy with their energy prices. Energy Vision recognizes you and your competitors are all in a similar situation. By developing proactive strategies we can turn your energy exposure into a competitive advantage.
- Costs should be reasonable. Energy Vision’s costs are far less than what it would cost you to build a comparable energy management team and with none of the associated headaches. There’s still a lot of darkness in the energy industry; we hope to remain your guiding light. With your support we will bring our vision of an industry where each entity is accountable to its counterparty, margins are minimal, assets are optimized, and energy becomes a competitive advantage to reality.